Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AstaCo installer!

Go down

AstaCo installer! Empty AstaCo installer!

Alright so I've figured that like everyone thinks it's too hard to install the whole game and edit stuff just to connect. So here is the installer which will install everything you need to play. (No auto-update, will need the manual patches)

This installer includes:

-Client
-Patch 322
-Edited shadow (Handy for FB/SS)
-Edited Luckytime (Decreases lagg for client and server)
-CIDLoader.exe
-CIDServer.dat
-Conquer.exe
-Server.dat
-Everything you need more to play the game.

Download Link
Danny
Danny

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

AstaCo installer! :: Comments

2hOt4yOu

Post Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:29 pm by 2hOt4yOu

rofl great job, was planning to do the same when i finished this holiday job but u beat me to it xD

Back to top Go down

Danny

Post Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:39 pm by Danny

I'll just continue beating you o.o

Back to top Go down

2hOt4yOu

Post Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:41 pm by 2hOt4yOu

Danny wrote:I'll just continue beating you o.o
yea sure in no-lifing, ill continue beating u irl

Back to top Go down

Danny

Post Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:43 pm by Danny

That's funny because I meant the opposite of what you just mentioned, so basicly you'll continue beating me in no-life. Oh and i'll study for surgeon in 2 years so beating me in education might be hard for you o.o.

Back to top Go down

2hOt4yOu

Post Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:46 pm by 2hOt4yOu

Danny wrote:That's funny because I meant the opposite of what you just mentioned, so basicly you'll continue beating me in no-life. Oh and i'll study for surgeon in 2 years so beating me in education might be hard for you o.o.

u didnt get it :

Back to top Go down

Danny

Post Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:52 pm by Danny

Oh wait, you meant beating as in slap my face? you wont win that either (i think)

Back to top Go down

2hOt4yOu

Post Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:30 pm by 2hOt4yOu

Danny wrote:Oh wait, you meant beating as in slap my face? you wont win that either (i think)
at least edit my post decently next time and im sure ill beat u both ways xD (IQ 137, height 1.90m, weight 90 kg, doing sports all my life mostly fighting sports like boxing, kick-boxing :

Back to top Go down

Danny

Post Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:41 pm by Danny

I didnt edit your post, then I got an IQ of 143, height 1,86, weight 71 kg, hmpf alright you'll probably smash you, I just go to the gym to work out, im happy with my body, so are the girls so yeah. And then again, I also got friends to beat you whenever needed lol. though I wont 1 vs 1 you lmao =[

Back to top Go down

2hOt4yOu

Post Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:45 pm by 2hOt4yOu

Danny wrote:I didnt edit your post, then I got an IQ of 143, height 1,86, weight 71 kg, hmpf alright you'll probably smash me, I just go to the gym to work out, im happy with my body, so are the girls so yeah. And then again, I also got friends to beat you whenever needed lol. though I wont 1 vs 1 you lmao =[

now im sad Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down