Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AstaCo + and -

2 posters

Go down

AstaCo + and - Empty AstaCo + and -

Post by 2hOt4yOu Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:16 pm

This topic was made to give the staff an idea what tre peeps think about the server (i hope Very Happy)
So, this topic is going to be about ure "likes" and "dislikes" about the server, for example what classes, skills, people do u or dont u like and for what.
Only one rule NO FLAMING, arguing is allowed as long as u keep it decent,
example: I wish that 2h0t4y0u quited cause he thinks he always nows everything better, is random flaming...

I like:
-The amount of classes
*everyone has something that suites his/her fighting style
-The staff
*for being fair to everyone

I dont like:
-Blazingmages
*they easily own in pve as in pvp because of there mana shield u can barely damage them, and because of there high M-attack of low M-def of the mods they can easily kill any mob, including CA or SOD, a fire can do sod or kill CA easily with lvl 135 and full 2soc +8
-Assassins
*simply cause they dont have any ranged attacks

This was an example of how it should look like, now its ure turn xD
2hOt4yOu
2hOt4yOu

Back to top Go down

AstaCo + and - Empty Re: AstaCo + and -

Post by Joe Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:13 pm

I like:
-Respect
*Well who doesn't? I think I deserve some respect, and yeah I feel proud of making astaco.
-Cooperative players
*Oh yeah .. people like lavy hamshnak, always help me in balancing stuff and discussing with, suggestion new ideas, making things better

I dont like:
-Kids
*They keep on arguing insulting, harassing each other, then involve me in their cases. and going around threatning each other "I'll get you banned" etc etc .. For the first they don't know I would even do that. Nonsense
-Beggers, bug abusers
*it explains aye?
Joe
Joe
Admin

https://astaco.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down