Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aDvertising for Astaco!

:: Main :: Information

Go down

aDvertising for Astaco! Empty aDvertising for Astaco!

Post by Joe Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:48 pm

Here's the forum post you just need:
Code:
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/juwdi1.jpg[/IMG]

DMaps loading perfectly, monsters cannot walk on water and items cannot drop on weird places like you all know happens on 5017. First 5017 server that loads DMaps ~

Quick info: 3rd rb(working on 4th), max lv 150(increases), low-mid exp rate, mid droprate, custom buildtrees, custom class(more info), custom item enchant, Advanced server coding, no big bugs like login freezes, STRICT admin policy (abuse = demote), friendly admins as possible more info coming down ..

[B][COLOR="Red"]I know there are almost no players on. Please stay, and yeah we will increase. if new people join and see it's complete empty then it will be empty >_>. If you stay and make the new people stay, then it's worth it. Trust me xD[/COLOR][/B]

QuickLink:
co.cc <- virus infected. Do not visit.
[B][url=http://90.149.98.27/astaco5/index.php]AstaCo - Episode 3 (Join Now!)[/url][/B] //Safe so long as I've checked, still images are hosted on co.cc so we have to change that
[B][url=http://astaco.forummotion.com/]AstaCo - Episode 3 (FORUM)[/url][/B]

[B][COLOR="Red"]For those who cannot see website correctly //only mainsite has backlink[/COLOR][/B]
[B][url=http://90.149.98.27/astaco3/register.php]AstaCo - Episode 3 (Register)[/url][/B]
[B][url=http://90.149.98.27/astaco3/downloads.php]AstaCo - Episode 3 (Download)[/url][/B]

Forum Re-created

[B][COLOR="Red"]More updates are written to our own forum, I won't update it much here! xD[/COLOR][/B]

[quote][B]Update:[/B]
You can now stack items such as meteor and dragonballs on each other.
Let's say you have a db in your inventory, you pick another, and your db in inventory becomes a dragonball +1, if you right click it, you lose the a plus point in it but you get another dragonball in your inventory. Max stacks in 1 stack is 255.[/quote]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Blacksmith the new custom build class has been released[/COLOR]
- Uses 2 hammers as main weapon
- Goes tro-war-tro-war has the advantage of cyclone and superman
- The strongest damage dealing class with nice area of effect weapon skill
- Passively has a activation skill called "Asura Sonic Boom" which activates after the level of
boom (skill of hammer)
[B]Formula:[/B] Activation chance of boom \ 10 = Asura Sonic Boom activation chance %
- Has a new kind of leveling method, when you upgrade stuff at artisan wind, you get something called upgrading exp, by gathering alot, you level up your upgrading level, the more level, the more chance you have of successing upgrading at artisan.
- Can craft alot of items, same as above, you can level crafting level and get crafting exp, can craft items that is unobtainable other than crafting, relates to new system called C.A.I.
- Certain stuff and quests requires certain levels of upgrading level and crafting level.
- Can craft stuff that boosts chance of getting sockets when using meteor or dragonball at artisan wind. We call them runes, not released yet.
- Insanely strong, but squishy, doesn't even go above 20k hp, and has average defense.
- 2 Hammers are strong, but has a low range, loses against warlord easily, and against SS/FB, blazingmage pwns these easily, but if you let a blacksmith hit you, you can say, goodbye to yourself.

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]That's all I can say about blacksmith for now[/COLOR]

Does it lag?
- Depends where you live, we're hosting this in Norway, so far everyone at the range of from norway-to netherland has been fine under 100 ping. For americans, I have no idea what it could be [=

Who is working on AstaCo?
-There is only 1 developer, and always been for 2 years. That is me, I code this I'm not a proffessional but I get things done =]

Is the server on 24/7?
Well, I would say yes, I try to have it on for atleast as much as possible, for the week I haven't taken the server down unless I need to update something. I restart server atleast once a day.

Login freeze?
No I fixed that. There shouldn't be much of those yet.

Alot of bugs?
We do have some ofcourse. But the majors are gone.

Ninja?
Haven't had time to add it, and we're oldschool, so if you really want ninja, play some other server.

What's good about AstaCO?
Well I asked one of my members to make a information page on my website, I'll us this as a example

Info:
Max lv: 150
RB: 3
Max plus: +12
CP: Exchange 1 DB scroll for 5 CP.

Common information:

This server guarantees a whole new range of features unseen before in any Conquer Online
server.
With a huge amount of customisations, and lots of new stuff to do for people of all levels, it will
be sure to get you addicted.

Following will be the short list of features available in this server.

- Third RB classes will be turned into a pure class once they hit 3rd RB, which exists of the
following:

Warrrior-Warrior-Warrior-Warrior = Warlord

Trojan-Trojan-Trojan-Trojan = Assassin

FireTao-FireTao-FireTao-FireTao = BlazingMage

WaterTao-WaterTao-WaterTao = Summoner

Advantages of the pure classes:

Warlord: - Able to dual wield 2-handed weapons
- Able to wear "Twilight Boots" (Special boots with a huge defense bonus)
- Get a bonus of 50% defense added upon their normal defense.

Assassin: - Able to use a skill called Speedbreaker. Which for 3 seconds makes you as fast as Cyclone while being able to attack extremely fast (Depending on the amount of clicks you do).
- A passive buff, which lets them dodge all attacks. The higher your lvl, the more you dodge.
- Get a huge Health bonus, making them able to reach 50k+ health.

BlazingMage: - Damage, damage and damage. Searching for DPS? This is your class.
- Able to wield 2 backswords for even more damage.
- A skill called "BlazingHell" with a huge range and damage.

IceMage added //

Water-water-water-water
[quote]
IceMages can use AreaAffect skills which deals quite a good damage to surrounding targets. If it's monsters, they can freeze and slow down monsters attackspeed and movement speed. If it's players, it will reduce players physical defense and magic defense, including attack and magic attack for a short period. If they freeze and assassin, the assassins auto regeneration of health will be stopped during the time frozen.[/quote]

This call is used as such for de-buffing and tactical use. They're not for damage purposes.

//Use @icemage to be able to put on shield.

Summoner: - Not finished yet~

- A new range of quests (StoryQuests) from 1st to 3rd RB, giving you worthy rewards and
being a necessity to ever reach the depths of the gameplay. Making it not only a grind/PvP server, but a server where you can actually follow an unique storyline.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPP4uLIvqMM[/url]

- A new event called: SoD (Survive or Die), where you can challenge crazed beasts with your guild as a whole or alone, trying to get the highest score, earning you a huge amount of money if you survive, or die trying and getting nothing except for shame. Really a challenge for the worthy.

- New game mechanic's based on new enchants and completely new items.

New equipment enchants: Kylin gem has been removed and changed in to a HarkonFeather. The use of it is to boost your item. Each HarkonFeather used on your item, will give your item a +1% Boost which you can get upto 255%.

The boost itself involves making all your item stats that are applied on it, increase by the amount of % boost you have on it.
Example: Armor: 1000 defense +10% boost = 1100 defense.

Really giving you a challenge and something to work for, to overcome crazy bosses, and receive rare treasures.

New items: Items for lv 140 and higher which exist out of "set items".
If you get 3 items of the same set, you will receive "set boosts" depending on the amount of set items you are wearing.

For now, there are 2 sets for lv 140: Inferno and Mokova sets.
With the items themself being extremely strong + giving you a "set boost" once you are wearing them. Truly something for the worthy ones.

- Many more features which you should discover yourself for more fun~

Rates:
the rates here aren't fixed, it's kind of, mixed with lots of coding. I can't specify it. but I know you level fast, from none reborn lv 1 to 130 on a day or more, depends how you level of how much technique you have. Without rainbow gears.

Need more info? Contact [email]joe1991x@hotmail.com[/email] <- me

Join us now! We make alot of ideas into reality! =D (v5017, no ninjas)

URL To website:
might be offline from time to time. 5th update in website layout
[url=http://astaco.co.nr/]AstaCo - Enter[/url] (We have no domain yet, if you donate we will buy one, this entry page goes after IP, my ip changes sometimes, so it's better if you have contact with me on msn)

Staffs?
We only have a few, I might recruit some (We have a strict admin policy!)
Joe
Joe
Admin

https://astaco.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

:: Main :: Information

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum